Welsh Tapestry Throw – Gwyrdd, Gwyn & Du
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our tapestry throw has a colourway of fern green, white and black. These throws are a standout statement item for your room. The tapestry is woven at traditional woollen mill, Rock Mill in Ceredigion, Wales. This traditional and iconic pattern ‘Caernarfon’ is named for Caernarfon Castle in North Wales. The tapestry transports you to a time gone by – a simple and classy taste of Welsh culture for your home.
This fern green evokes images of all the different landscapes in Wales: Forest, Mountain, Moor and Seaside. Combine with other earthy colours and watch your room transform into an oasis of natural colour.
- 100% British wool, woven in Wales
- Traditional ‘Caernarfon’ pattern
- A statement piece for any room
- Colourway: Gwyrdd – ‘Welsh for Green’, Du - ‘Welsh for Black’, Gwyn – ‘Welsh for White’
- Care instructions: The tapestry is pure wool and is robust. It hardly ever needs washing; air throws outdoors.
- Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY.
SIZE - 165cm x 150cm
- Plastic free packaging
Over £70 – FREE DELIVERY