Welsh Tapestry Coasters – Red Caernarfon
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Welsh Tapestry Coasters have a colourway of striking red, white and black. They are the perfect addition to your modern kitchen or your traditional farmhouse vibe, these placemats are a standout statement item for your room. The tapestry is woven at the traditional woollen mill, Rock Mill in Ceredigion, Wales. This set of 4 is the perfect gift, a small and affordable piece of Welsh culture.
This tapestry boasts the traditional and iconic pattern ‘Caernarfon’ pattern. It is named after the Caernarfon Castle in North Wales. The tapestry transports you to a time gone by – a simple and classy taste of Welsh culture for your home.
- 100% British wool, woven in Wales
- Traditional ‘Caernarfon’ pattern
- Set of 4
- Sturdy, practical and a traditional addition to any kitchen table
- Colourway: Côch – ‘Welsh for Red’, Gwyn – ‘Welsh for White’, Du – ‘Welsh for Black’
- Double Weave – Reversible
- Size: Approx 10cm x 10cm
- Care instructions: The tapestry is pure wool and is robust. It hardly ever needs washing; air coasters outdoors.
- Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY.
These mats provide limited heat resistance and are more decorative, to ‘dress’ a table.
- Plastic free packaging
Over £70 – FREE DELIVERY