Pentwyn Farm To Yarn Cushion - Vanilla
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
In June, here in the Brecon Beacons we shear the fleece from our Jacobs and Romney flock as it is too thick and heavy and uncomfortable for them for the summer. The sheep are delighted to lose their winter overcoats and feel the sun on their backs.
The fleece is wrapped and bagged and taken to Curlew Weavers in Rhydlewis where it is scoured, washed, carded and spun into skeins the traditional way.
A Pentwyn farm to yarn cushions will last a life time and as with all natural products your love for it will grow every time you put it on.
Because of the way we produce our own wool and the local craft that goes into them they are limited in numbers and availability will vary.
- 100% Welsh Jacobs and Romney Wool, woven in Wales
- Backing in a cream boiled wool fabric
- Zipped opening
- Feather inner included (hollowfibre inner for the 12"X12")
- Three sizes available: Square 16inc x 16inc • Oblong 12inc x 18inc • 12inc x 12inc
- Care instructions: The cushion is pure wool and is robust. It hardly ever needs washing; air cushion covers outdoors. Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY.
- Different size cushions can be made upon request
- Plastic free packaging