Dinefwr Tweed Neck Scarf
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Dinefwr Tweed is a statement Welsh Tweed fabric, and a favourite with our customers. This stylish and on-trend light grey herringbone is woven at Curlew Weavers. Dinefwr Castle sits 20 minutes from the Welsh Tweed Farmhouse and we chose the light grey colour for this Tweed, inspired by the castle.
Our Dinefwr Tweed Scarf is lined with a Red Polka Dot Cotton, a classy, stylish and warm addition to your perfect accessory. Our scarves are handmade in our workshop in the Brecon Beacons and are finished with a button detail so you can wear your scarf inside your. coat or on the outside.
- 100% wool, processed in the UK, woven in Wales
- Dinefwr Tweed
- Colourway: Light Grey Herringbone
- Lined with a Red Polka Dot Cotton for warmth and style
- Handmade at Welsh Tweed
- Size: Length - 85cm • Width - 21cm
- Care instructions: Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY