Pembrokeshire Tweed Neck Scarf
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pembroke Tweed Scarf with Blue Polka Dot LiningOne of Welsh Tweed’s statement fabrics, the Pembroke Tweed is an ocean blue herringbone, named for the seas of Pembrokeshire. Woven at Curlew Weavers, the Pembroke Tweed is the colour of the summer seas, tinged with the white of breaking waves.
Our Pembroke Tweed Scarf is lined with a Blue Polka Dot Cotton to add style and warmth to your days out. Our scarves are handmade in our workshop in the Brecon Beacons and finished with a button detail so they can be worn inside a coat or on the outside.
- 100% wool, processed in the UK, woven in Wales
- Pembroke Tweed
- Colourway: Ocean Blue Herringbone
- Lined with a Blue Polka Dot Cotton for warmth and style
- Handmade at Welsh Tweed
- Size: Length - 85cm • Width - 21cm
- Care instructions: Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.