Chepstow Tweed Neck Scarf
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
One of Welsh Tweed’s statement fabrics, the Chepstow forest green herringbone is one of the very first fabrics used at Welsh Tweed and is woven at Curlew Weavers. This fabric is named for Chepstow as our customers love it for a day at the races. The deep green reflects the forests of Wales and makes for the perfect winter scarves, baseball caps and children’s pinafores.
Chepstow Tweed is woven in our local mill, the scarf is then handmade by us within the Brecon Beacons. The scarf is lined with a pink and white polka dot lining to add style and warmth to your days out. A button detail so you can wear your scarf inside your. coat or on the outside.
- 100% wool, processed in the UK, woven in Wales
- Chepstow Tweed
- Colourway: Forest Green Herringbone
- Lined with a Pink Polka Dot Cotton for warmth and style
- Handmade at Welsh Tweed
- Size: Length - 85cm • Width - 21cm
- Care instructions: Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.