Welsh Tapestry Cushion - Melyn, Gwyn & Du
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our tapestry cushion has a colourway of dark yellow, white and black. These cushions are a standout statement item for your room. The tapestry is woven at traditional woollen mill, Rock Mill in Ceredigion Wales. This traditional and iconic pattern ‘Caernarfon’ is named for Caernarfon Castle in North Wales. The tapestry transports you to a time gone by – a simple and classy taste of Welsh culture for your home.
- 100% British wool, woven in Wales
- Traditional ‘Caernarfon’ pattern
- A statement piece for any room
- Colourway: Melyn – ‘Welsh for Yellow’, Gwyn – ‘Welsh for White’, Du – ‘Welsh for Black’
- Backing in a grey boiled wool fabric
- Zipped opening
- Feather inner included
- Two sizes available: Square 16inc x 16inc • Oblong 12inc x 18inc
- Care instructions: The tapestry is pure wool and is robust. It hardly ever needs washing; air cushion covers outdoors. Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY.
- Different size cushions can be made upon request
- Plastic free packaging
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.