Welsh Tapestry Cushion – Elvet White with Blue Pattern
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our tapestry cushion has a colourway of white with a blue pattern and a pale linen back perfect for your snug or to spruce up your kitchen. The tapestry is woven at traditional woollen mill, Elvet Mill by Mike in Cynwyl Elfed, Carmarthenshire, Wales.
This tapestry boasts the ‘Pennsylvania’ pattern – designed and original to Elvet Mill. The ‘Pennsylvania’ pattern was developed by Mike for a North American blanket trader. They settled on the name ‘Pennsylvania’ in honour of his home state, known today for its Welsh settlers, connections, and descendants. This pattern is utterly unique and rare, transporting you to a time gone by – a simple and classy taste of Welsh culture for your home.
- 100% British wool, woven in Wales
- Traditional ‘Pennsylvania’ pattern
- A statement piece for any room
- Colourway: White with blue pattern
- Backing in a grey boiled wool fabric
- Zipped opening
- Feather inner included
- Two sizes available: Square 16inc x 16inc • Oblong 12inc x 18inc
- Care instructions: The tapestry is pure wool and is robust. It hardly ever needs washing; air cushion covers outdoors.
- Washing: Dry Clean or COLD wool wash ONLY.
- Different size cushions can be made upon request
- Plastic free packaging
Over £70 – FREE DELIVERY
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.